0 0 0 2
icon_location
search-outline search Asset 19 Asset 2 Asset 42 Asset 49 Asset 50 Asset 44 Asset 45 Asset 62 Asset 14 Asset 37 Asset 25 Asset 26 Asset 16 calendar password lock key star-outline gender gallery icon-services experience awards education affiliations languages icon-pmdc-circle Asset 78 Asset 81 icon-services Asset 91 Asset 83 Asset 89 Asset 87
chest child cosmaetic dentist diebetic endocrionologist ent eye Gastro generalPhysician generalsurgeon gynecologist heart kidney neurologist diet-new on-new ortho pain Asset 6 Asset 5 endocrionologist Asset 4

Health Forum

Asked for Male, 33 years

I have these red spots on my head skin it pains slightly when. I touch head scalp surface I eat meat alot and I'm in KHI so weather is humid here I shave my head just to know whats going on

Asked for Female, 27 years

Please suggest any medicated cream for skin lightening or glowing skin, which have no side effects, getting married in two months, As I do not use yet any kind of cream or facewash except dove soap. Will be grateful.

Asked for Female, 30 years

Aoa, I have a issue that sometimes my head right side pain start and it remain 1, 2 days, after taking 2 pandole tablet it become fine. What is the reason behind that, I am not of sleeping deprive. The pain remain only right side of my head and little pain in right eye but on head pain is very severe,

Asked for Male, 41 years

I want to discuss about my husband's health. He is losing weight from about 3 or 4 months. His height is 5'11 and weight was 82 kg 4 months back which has now reduced to 71 kg. Plus he has some stomach issues, sometimes heaviness and burning pain. He also had black stool for some days. He got cbc his hb was 10.6. Blood sugar was 94 in fasting. Please refer to some dr and guide what to do. Thanks in advance

Asked for Female, 33 years

Some one suggested me to drink ginger tea for wieght loss. I don't want to loose weight fast but I really want to know is ginger tea healthy to drink? Please tell

Asked for Female, 12 years

My daughter is 7 plus...she was MashaAllah healthy till 4 or 5 years..Now her health is getting down day by day..her complexion is getting dull. She is not as happy child as she used to be..apparently she don't have any health problem..how could I figure out what's wrong with her...kindly any doctor help me what to do

Asked for Male, 62 years

My father got these spots on his arm and hands often and sometimes when he get hit with wall even these spots bleed... What it is? And what should be added in his diet? No major disease diagnosed ever

Asked for Male, 40 years

If we do exercise regularly, does it have positive effects on our brain? Is there any relationship between physical fitness and mental health? Are they directly proportional to each other? In our busy routine we usually do not spend time on exercise but we can take it seriously if it is advantageous to mental health and improve our ability to think.

Asked for Male, 45 years

How many times in a year a healthy person can donate blood? Furthermore, is there any negative effect of blood donation? Some people say that after donating blood, their health was badly affected. To what extent this is true? Thanks in advance

Asked for Female, 33 years

A lactating mother of 16 months old baby is again pregnant with 10 week 1 day. Complained of shooting sharp burning pain in right breast with no color changes, no lump and no swelling since 2 months. Ultrasound is normal and it says : *prominent ducts are seen in retroareolar region* Fever is recorded 101 No other body symptoms are present. Pain and tenderness lasts for 4 5 hours it's different from the normal pregnancy breast tenderness.

Asked for Male, 6 years

Suggest me any Rashes cream for 1 year old baby. We are using Papmers and always change the diapers on the time. Daily 3 to 4 diapers minimum then why we are facing this type issue again and again

Asked for Female, 6 years

Does massage at night to new born babies can clog pores??? Can we do massage at night with olive oil n shower baby the next day???

Asked for Female, 30 years

Dr. had suggested to take biotin for Hairfall and no regrowth. I am taking nutrafactor brand biotin tablets. I dont know why i am hungry all the time plus it feels like someone is pulling my hair. I have noticed minor difference. Now question is which biotin brand should i take, as its like a struggle to take this vitamin

Asked for Male, 31 years

I need quick remedy for burning chest and stomach pain. It happens every time I eat.

Asked for Female, 32 years

I'm facing this kind of acne please suggest me medicines.

My two months daughter good in health Alhamdulillah. She has been observed time to time that she changes her eyes direction during seeing any thing for some seconds then turned into normal position. Is it normal habbit in babies or it is Anisometropia?

Asked for Male, 6 years

There are a couple of tubercles on the head of my 4 months old baby. Should I apply betnovate-n cream on it? Is it safe? Thanks

My daughter will be 4months old next week. Since 2 days she is sleeping alot awake hardly 3 hrs a day. Sometimes wakes up for milk and then sleeps again. Is it normal? 2 fam members also says she seems lighter than before. Is it normal?

Asked for Female, 38 years

Im having severe headache since months. I was prescribed Merol by a neurologist and i took it for nearly a month but i think it didnt suit me and made my bp really low as i fainted 2 days ago and fell. Completely lost consciousness. Stopped taking it and feel better but the headache is still there and i feel very weak. Help please!

Asked for Male, 41 years

Writing for Some one He had a Heart by-pass six years ago & he got a little pain in heart recently, He went for checkup and doctor said you had a three graft, two grafts are perfectly fine but one graft need to fix. Please let me know possible solution for graft fixation

ask vc qus img
Find the best doctors,in minutes!
Get your consultation for as low as Rs. 1000!
Book an appointment