0 0 0 3
icon_location
search-outline search Asset 19 Asset 2 Asset 42 Asset 49 Asset 50 Asset 44 Asset 45 Asset 62 Asset 14 Asset 37 Asset 25 Asset 26 Asset 16 calendar password lock key star-outline gender gallery icon-services experience awards education affiliations languages icon-pmdc-circle Asset 78 Asset 81 icon-services Asset 91 Asset 83 Asset 89 Asset 87
chest child cosmaetic dentist diebetic endocrionologist ent eye Gastro generalPhysician generalsurgeon gynecologist heart kidney neurologist diet-new on-new ortho pain Asset 6 Asset 5 endocrionologist Asset 4

Health Forum

Asked for Female, 31 years

Reasons why female gets problem of spreading urine towards legs? Flow is not in single straight stream,and not in a go , strain on nerves to empty the bladder and then cleanliness itself is a problem .

Asked for Male, 39 years

I need to quit smoking I had tried on my own but I feel I do need some medical assistance please guide me in this regard.

Asked for Female, 37 years

My friend is having pain in breast from last 2 months. Pain comes on hands also. So which test she should do? Ecg is clear. She want to do xray of breast. No other symptoms.

Asked for Female, 10 years

My niece have burning in her anus area she is 5 years old , before 8 months she have passed blood during poop for 15 days, but now again blood is coming during poop also she have minore cut in that area , also her vaginal area stick some whity discharge, also when she drink (nido or fresh ) she complain pain in tummy kindly dr. Suggest what we do

Asked for Female, 31 years

I am 4 months pregnant, I got too many acne on my body as well as on my face. My forhead is full of acne, and my face has so many acne scars. I am scared of using any product in this condition. Kindly recommend me any face wash and cream which help me to get rid of this acne and scars. Thanks

Asked for Female, 32 years

My hands seem to have a blue tint. Is it normal? The color gets darker (blue, purple) when I shower or wet my hands. Is it due to weakness? I'm underweight and have been anemic most of my life. (I have menorrhagia and some psychiatric issues.) My hands, feet, limbs are often numb.

Asked for Male, 7 years

My toddler aged 18 months took fits medicine accidently. I have no idea whether he took it or not as bottle was empty and I find some on floor not sure how much he took... I find nothing in his vomit ... He seems fine Allahmudillah Mashallah ... should I worry or not?

Asked for Male, 59 years

My Dad is diabetic. Want to ask two questions! 1) He often has pain in his Feet heels. His sugar level is in control although but heels main dard hta hai kabhi kabhi. Any suggestion for this ? 2) Can he consume Vitamin D capsules for pain ? Is it safe for diabetic patient ?

Asked for Male, 33 years

my skin tone is medium and is very oily. I want to have a white and fair skin tone and get rid of oily skin. I have been taking Omega 3 capsules for two months as someone told me that it will help me, but I did not notice any changes. Now, one of my friends told me about skin whitening injections. After those, I have darker skin tone on my hands and face as compared to my body. Please suggest me some solution for this. Also, my thick beard is now patchy. I shaved it when i noticed. Please help

Asked for Female, 38 years

I had severe fever and body ache before a week. I had a rash days before. The next day I got a few more rashes and alot of blisters all over. I did not scratch them. I just applied Lacto Calamine lotion on the dots. I was taking Zetro and Acyclovir. The scabs formed and came off when sleeping on the pillow. I had flawless skin before this. Will the marks leave a scar or only spots will be formed with these?How much time will it take to bring back the flawless skin naturally and What can be used?

Asked for Male, 33 years

I am a male. Going to marry soon How do i know that my sperm fertility is good for marriage.

Asked for Male, 30 years

Respected doctor's My query is I was a habitual of masturbation from several years with different interval years of gap between masturbation times My only query is do I need to check my fertility status is good or not? And I left masturbation one week ago completely and I don't get wet dreams..is it normal not to have wet dreams Thanku

Last year I had a surgery for appendix and i have extreme hair fall since. I checked vitamin D and B12 levels, which are normal. my doctor put me on multivitamin tablets. I am also taking biotin tablets for two months, but nothing helped.Three weeks back I started taking Minoxidil 2%. Till now, I did not observe any change. Also, it has started making my hair dry and brittle. Please tell me what to do further?

Asked for Female, 41 years

I had flawless skin until I got pregnant with my fourth child. I now have enlarged pores on my cheeks and top of my lips. I have tried exfoliating and other procedures, but nothing seems to help. I also developed melasma, and I have to wear makeup to cover it. It is making my pores look terrible. How can i make them go away?

Asked for Female, 35 years

I had a pimples of my face since 2 years ago, but its gone now. but now i have issue of acne scars. can anyone please recommend something best for acne scars. am really worried about that. Thank you,

Asked for Female, 33 years

I am having continuous blockage feeling in my throat However I don’t have any difficulty in swallowing food but it’s difficult swallowing saliva I have seen doctor she said it’s just sore throat due to sinus and flu I am asthmatic and patientof Acid reflux, taking medicines for both regularly .I just want to ask how long does a sore throat takes to heal up or there could be any other reason behind that .If it’s sore throat or globus sensation kindly suggest me any remedy or medicine.

Asked for Female, 6 years

My 1.6 year old baby girl has same stagnant weight for the past 4-6 months, she is very active MA , gaining height as well.. but her weight is same give or take a few pounds.. is it normal for kids these age?

Asked for Female, 40 years

I have stretch marks on my inner thighs and hip area. When I sit for 30 min, the stretch marks hurt. More and more stretch marks appear when they hurt. It is very uncomfortable and it affects my work as programmer. I have visited 4 dermatologists already and one of them said that stretch marks are not painful, may be it is varicose veins. I already tried laser, derma roller, pain reliever and collagen cream and none worked. it started when i started going to the gym. please tell what to do?

I have been suffering from knee pain since 6 months now and when I got myself checked, the doctor told me that this is happening due to soiling in my feet. He prescribed a medicine which took for a month. It is effective but I feel like my head becomes numb and I have been sleeping only 4 hours a day which is not normal. I want to know that why is it happening? Are there any other possible side effects of it?

I want to discuss acne problem which I am facing since long. apart from the fact that the severity has reduced to a great extent but now once in a month I get such red acne around lips and sometime on nose too. These are panic too and take almost a week to disappear. Anyone please guide me what to do seriously worried about it.

ask vc qus img
Find the best doctors,in minutes!
Get your consultation for as low as Rs. 1000!
Book an appointment