0 0 0 2
icon_location
search-outline search Asset 19 Asset 2 Asset 42 Asset 49 Asset 50 Asset 44 Asset 45 Asset 62 Asset 14 Asset 37 Asset 25 Asset 26 Asset 16 calendar password lock key star-outline gender gallery icon-services experience awards education affiliations languages icon-pmdc-circle Asset 78 Asset 81 icon-services Asset 91 Asset 83 Asset 89 Asset 87
chest child cosmaetic dentist diebetic endocrionologist ent eye Gastro generalPhysician generalsurgeon gynecologist heart kidney neurologist diet-new on-new ortho pain Asset 6 Asset 5 endocrionologist Asset 4

Health Forum

Asked for Female, 28 years

I am 17 weeks pregnant and I have severe pain in both the legs. Im unable to sleep due to pain.I told my gynaecologist and she said that leg pain is not expected. However following two to three days, now the pain is persisting and making my life difficult. We are temporarily in another city. So, I need some help. I also have tenderness in the lower back though not significant. Im taking panadol extra but the pain is reduced minimally. Please advise what to do

Asked for Male, 40 years

I am having severe cervical pain for 1 year, I used to eat tablets but nothing was curable, I work in the IT field so laptop use is very much. I went to a doctor and he said it because of gastric issues another one asked for bandages. I Went with bandages. I got better than before but still most of the time I get the same pain. Can you suggest something?

Asked for Female, 32 years

After my diagnosis with APL, one of the most aggravating side effects has been the dryness of everything - but especially my lips and mouth. I tried all kinds of chapsticks and lip balms for my dry lips and for the painful cracks in the corners of my mouth, however, nothing worked. I am a female and it is making me uncomfortable greatly. Please help me

Asked for Male, 49 years

I have recurring gas and acidity problem for last three months. At present, I am taking liquid Sucral and tablet Sompraz 40. I have already got an ultrasound of the stomach, endoscopy, LFT, and jaundice test. All the tests were normal, except a small ulcer patch was seen in the stomach during the endoscopy.

Asked for Male, 32 years

I don't easily get aroused during sex and the erection that I get is not hard enough to get penetrated. Is there any tests to know for sure if it's a physical issue or mental? I once used a sex enhancing medicine in my teens a cream and its effects were not worn off for like 48 - 76 HRS. I recently tried KEPLIN + DEPLEN and the condition improved like 15% but I got depressed and anxious and left the medicines. What should be done?

Asked for Female, 30 years

I am married and I opted for protected sex for 3 months and after that I didn’t use any protection. I didn’t conceive yet and I took Glucophage and Folic acid with Evion due to prescription of a gynecologist. Then she gave me Clomid and injections till my egg size became 2 cm big. But, I could continue the procedure since I had to leave out of country. My question is can I leave all these things aside or will there be any repercussion?

Asked for Male, 53 years

For the past few months, my voice has not been as deep as it has always been. I am constantly experiencing something is stuck in my throat around my Adam's apple. I had upper endoscopy performed for stomach-related symptoms. My gastro diagnosed me with GERD and I read that it could explain these symptoms after taking high doses of Omezol and trying Zantac, I have not had any relief for these. What could be going on here? I appreciate any help

Asked for Female, 45 years

I got a complete medical checkup done today. My lipid profile reads total cholesterol 145 mg/dL, HDL 27.5 mg/dL, LDL 93.3 mg/dL, triglyceride 195 mg/dL and VLDL 39 mg/dL. Is this very concerning? Especially I am concerned regarding the TG/HDL ratio. Please tell what it is and give advice how to get it inthe normal range. My echo, ECG and stress test were all normal.

Asked for Male, 66 years

I am 60 years old. I am in excellent health. I just had medical checkup and everything fine except cholesterol reading of 320 despite a healthy diet and exercise. My problem is peripheral edema, spider veins and swollen legs, which is often very painful after standing for a long time. Its a problem now as I am exercising daily now. In the past, has spent a long time standing at work. I have this problem for over five years now. Please help in treating this problem

Asked for Male, 30 years

I feel like something is stuck in my chest for about a week now. And this feeling is not going away. It is very uncomfortable, and I am scared about having cancer. I have been to a doctor, and he says I have an inflamed esophagus, but medicines are not helping.

Asked for Female, 31 years

I am a 26 year old female, and I developed foot drop five weeks ago, the leftfoot was numb, and I could not flex it. Now I can, but the steppage gait has disappeared unless I walk long distances. I have more power in the foot now, but its still a lot weaker than the right one. I started to twitch, first in the legs and then all over my body. When I am talking with someone and thinking, it goes away and comes back when I think about it. Can this be anxiety? No other medical problems. Please guide

Asked for Female, 32 years

I am pregnant with twins. I was having symptoms like back ache cramps and a high temperature. However all of them vanished all of a sudden. I ran an HPT and a very faint line appeared that was quite darker. What does that indicate?

Asked for Male, 49 years

My middle back is slightly painful and stiff. I have taken panadol extra and it decreased, but not completely. Also, I feel some heaviness in the forehead. Please suggest some treatment.

Asked for Male, 49 years

I am on Hairfin 1mg for the past three years.6 mo ago, I started getting an urge to urinate more frequently and feeling my bladder full. The symptoms lasted for 2 weeks and then went away. A mo ago, I started having the same symptoms. There are no issues with the stream. But the feeling is just annoying and it hard to sleep with this strange feeling.doctor gave me Xanax and said I have irritable bladder. I am noticing the issue slowly dissapearing. All urine analysis and STD tests are ok. Help

Asked for Male, 54 years

I have alopecia in my beard as doctor diagnosed. It is only in one patch. Now I am asked to use the water of garlic on the affected part. It has been 2 months of treatment but I still didn’t get my hair back. I was directed for an injection as well. Kindly tell me how to get rid of it?

Asked for Female, 24 years

One of my friends was suffering from continuous belching, constipation and burping. On visiting the doctor and getting all tests done, the doctor concluded Anaemia with 7 level of haemoglobin . The doctor said that my friend has weak digestive system due to which food does not get digested properly and gave iron tablets for three months to eat. It has been around two months that she has been taking iron tablets but still she gets loud burps all day and night.

Asked for Male, 46 years

I am having problems in passing urine and stools for quite some time. Whenever I go to the washroom I pass a stream of urine but it feels that a lot of urine is still remained in the bladder. When applying pressure gas/stool passes and then another stream of urine follows in a little while. Sometimes it becomes worse. Without drinking a single drop of water I urinate almost 5-6 times in 2 hours and then again in morning I pass a full stream of urine. Why is this happening? What could be done?

Asked for Male, 48 years

Mery stamic main alsar hy is ley mera mouth ander sy boht kharab ho jata hy kuch kha pee nahn sakta 3 saal sy boht parshan hone pls kuch is ka hall bata dain

Asked for Female, 48 years

I have been having an issue for two months on and off and I need help with identifying it. I have been constantly feeling the need to go to the toilet to pee when nothing comes out and it is a burning sensation when I do. Also, a lot of white thick discharge comes out too. Please advise what to do and what doctor to consult

Asked for Female, 28 years

She often feels pain in her shoulder muscles and feels her arms and feet numb which indicates that she is physically weak. She is getting married after 8 months. Suggest the food she should add into her daily diet or any other supplements so that she can enjoy a healthy and happy married life?

ask vc qus img
Find the best doctors,in minutes!
Get your consultation for as low as Rs. 1000!
Book an appointment