0 0 0 2
icon_location
search-outline search Asset 19 Asset 2 Asset 42 Asset 49 Asset 50 Asset 44 Asset 45 Asset 62 Asset 14 Asset 37 Asset 25 Asset 26 Asset 16 calendar password lock key star-outline gender gallery icon-services experience awards education affiliations languages icon-pmdc-circle Asset 78 Asset 81 icon-services Asset 91 Asset 83 Asset 89 Asset 87
chest child cosmaetic dentist diebetic endocrionologist ent eye Gastro generalPhysician generalsurgeon gynecologist heart kidney neurologist diet-new on-new ortho pain Asset 6 Asset 5 endocrionologist Asset 4

Health Forum

Asked for Female, 31 years

I am 26-year-old female. My hair is falling for about 3 years and I have Vitamin D deficiency. I am taking prescribed vitamins but they are not of much help. Please tell me what to do. I fear I'll get bald.

Asked for Male, 36 years

I had a stomach pain a month ago. It went away after medication. Now I am having back pain right behind the stomach pain. My father passed away pancreatic cancer which started as back pain. I am very worried. What should I do?

Asked for Female, 11 years

My girl is six years old. Her knees are leaned inwards and they touch each other when she is standing. Advice, please.

Asked for Female, 66 years

My mother can’t see properly and is in severe pain. The doctor said she has swelling in the retina of her left eye and fabrosis in right eye. He suggested some injections in the eyes and a surgery later. But we need opinions first. I need to know what else can be done about it?

Asked for Male, 11 years

I am asking for my child 6 years old. He has a stuffy nose for quite some time. He snores a lot at night. His ear also itches. What treatment/medication should I give him?

Asked for Male, 38 years

I am suffering from cough and chest congestion. I got myself checked by a doctor who prescribed me antibiotics that I take daily. Now, I am switching to the homeopathic ones. My concern is if these medicines have any dangerous side effects?

Asked for Male, 59 years

My father has diabetes since 2004. Recently his creatinine blood test revealed elevated creatinine in his body. Any suggestions on how to reduce creatinine level as I am worried it might further damage his kidney?

Asked for Male, 38 years

I feel like food sticking in my chest and in my throat too. It feels like food is moving down slowly. This is happening for a few weeks now. I also have somewhat bowel issues. What should I do? Oral medicine is enough or do I have to take some test?

Asked for Female, 31 years

I am diagnosed with SIBO (Small Intestine Bacterial Overgrowth). I wanted to know who to seek and what treatment is most affecting?

Asked for Male, 41 years

I was misdiagnosed with gastric issue for 2 years and I was kept on gastric regime by several doctors but none of those regime responded. I have been fighting with these 3 problems and symptoms back burning, left shoulder back problem and chest pain. Is there anyway or proper treatment of getting rid of my chest pain and shoulder issue whether if it is happening because of Cervical Lymphadenopathy? Do i have to take painkillers for the rest of my life?

Asked for Male, 39 years

I was diagnosed with GERD two weeks ago. I took the prescribed medication but had to stop them as I started to have a light yellow-brown stool. Which is my main worry now? Please suggest.

Asked for Female, 6 years

I had a baby girl a month and a week ago. Its my first baby. Her weight is 4.7kg. She has pain in the abdomen and throws milk sometimes. I feed her formula milk fully. Her vaccine is at 2 months. I want to know what should be done. Is she growing ok?

Asked for Female, 81 years

My mother is a diabetic patient, her average sugar record was 11.7 so the doctor recommended her insulin. For the past 3 days she's on insulin. Today in the morning I tested her sugar before the insulin dose, it came out 74. So, I didn't give her insulin and directly gave her the breakfast. My question is if the sugar level comes to 74-80 what should be done in that situation? Should we apply the insulin at that moment?

Asked for Female, 41 years

35 I am currently suffering from belching, extreme stomach bloating. My tummy looks like I am 4/5 months pregnant belly. I suffer from constant tiredness, body pains and loose motions. What medicines can counter this condition?

Asked for Male, 31 years

I was in an accident and fractured my right ankle. It was 8 months ago. Now after an hour or two of walking/standing my foot seizes up and I have to limp. Is my foot not healed? Any Advice?

Asked for Female, 32 years

8 months had passed since my marriage and I am having irregular periods. I have tried checking if I am pregnant or not but every time I check, the result is negative. My question is what is the reason? Why my periods are late? What can I do?

Asked for Male, 77 years

I am asking for my grandfather. He has itchy/rashy skin for about two weeks. Now there are large blisters. The area is lower abdomen. What are your recommendations?

Asked for Female, 8 years

My baby niece is very ill and suffers from Diarrhea since a few months. Her condition is quite bad since 9 days now, due to urinary infection and has lost 6 Kg weight. We have admitted her to the hospital for two days. I am really worried. Kindly, Help out in any way possible?

Asked for Female, 29 years

I want to get pregnant. My doctor prescribed me a tablet of 21 days for 2 months and suggested Clomid tablets after that. I want to know if anyone has conceived using these medicines before?

Asked for Female, 34 years

I am a housewife and my hands & feet fingers get swollen in winter. They also pain. What can I do to ease this pain?

ask vc qus img
Find the best doctors,in minutes!
Get your consultation for as low as Rs. 1000!
Book an appointment