0 0 0 2
icon_location
search-outline search Asset 19 Asset 2 Asset 42 Asset 49 Asset 50 Asset 44 Asset 45 Asset 62 Asset 14 Asset 37 Asset 25 Asset 26 Asset 16 calendar password lock key star-outline gender gallery icon-services experience awards education affiliations languages icon-pmdc-circle Asset 78 Asset 81 icon-services Asset 91 Asset 83 Asset 89 Asset 87
chest child cosmaetic dentist diebetic endocrionologist ent eye Gastro generalPhysician generalsurgeon gynecologist heart kidney neurologist diet-new on-new ortho pain Asset 6 Asset 5 endocrionologist Asset 4

Health Forum

Asked for Male, 34 years

I walked for around 10 km 4 days back. I am not a habitual walker. I felt cramp twice in my right leg during first 3 km and after stretching it was better. Then I consumed fair amount of water. But, after 24 hours I got severe pain in calf muscles and there is slight swelling. Please suggest some medication or exercise. This has been constantly disturbing me for the last 3 days. Kindly help.

Asked for Female, 29 years

I don't know why but my weight is increasing. 4 months before I was quite smart but suddenly my weight increased from 45 to 52 specially my leg's weight. I am really worried about it. I need some tips for weight loss especially leg's weight?

Asked for Female, 31 years

i had knee surgery in 2011 and since that time I have increasing pain in the same leg. It started with foot and lower leg as numbness and a burning pain. Now the pain has traveled up my back. Theres severe burning, spasms, numbness, hypersensitivity in the skin of leg and back. The pain is severe enough that it is difficult for me to walk, rest or sleep. I had an MRI, CT Scan and a muscle/nerve test done, no problems. im now seeing psychologist for depression for dealing with this for 7 months

Asked for Male, 27 years

I'm 21 years old but ever since I was about 6-7 years old, I've had this very irritated spot at the top of my head, right in the middle. It gets extremely sore then after a few days it gets very itchy but it burns really bad if I scratch and that pattern repeats itself. For about 2 years now I've been getting a lot of headaches and migraines. Also, lately I have terrible lower back problems. Could they be connected in some way? Also what can be the cause of all this and how can I treat it?

Asked for Male, 20 years

My child has been prescribed for hip dislocation surgery. He is a cerebral palsy patient. I do not want him to go through a lot of pain and then end up standing up with support and walk in special walker. My question is how painful is it? I do not want him to remember anything performed during Anesthesia? I have doubts that his dislocation of hip is due to sapstic muscles at inner side of leg. Can that stiff muscle pull hip again? How much are chances for him to walk on his own?

Asked for Male, 58 years

I had two back surgeries due to bulging/herniated discs . The surgeries were a success but then two years after my last surgery I was in car accident that caused the same disc and several others to be herniated and causing sciatica, and upper and lower neuropathy. They said a third surgery was not an option& prescribed topomax and Lorcet 10/650. Now I have severe pain in right shoulder.MRI shows possible rotator tear. I've been on pain meds for 10 yrs. what to do now?

Asked for Male, 32 years

Im experiencing back pain. Retrolisthesis L5-S1; S1JD; Mild diffused disk bulge L5-S1; Thecal sac compression L5-S1 and L4-L-5 Bilateral neural foramina narrowing L4-L-5 Diagnosis: Lumbar radiculitis and lumbar herniation with myelopathy and lumbar spondylosis,degenerative joint disease, retrolisthesis. Now, there is a lump on my back, about golf ball size on both sides of lower back and there is another lump on the right side. golf ball sized lump is continuously getting more painful and bigger

Asked for Male, 49 years

Last week I started having leg pain spreading out to hip pain. MRI, X rays and CT scan show a slight herniated disc between L4/ L5, due to whichsciatic nerve is being pressed, resulting in immense pinches in the lower left hip and all over the leg to the toe. doctors say that I also have an infection, although this wasn't evident from radiology. pain killers, antibiotics are being injected 3 times a day.another doctor said there is no infection. how to know if i have infection or not?

Asked for Male, 49 years

I have leg pain at night when I go to bed. Sometimes it involves cramps but mostly just achy muscles. I get some relief if I change my position but it usually comes back after a while. As soon as I get up in the morning my legs are fine and I'm able to do whatever I want without pain. The pain at night keeps me awake and when I do sleep it is for short intervals. What is it?

Asked for Female, 32 years

I'm 29 weeks pregnant. I just had herpes simplex breakout on my cheek its completely healed. But the skin on that area is very dry red and wrinkled. And sometimes itchy too. My face is having some hyperpigmented area also. What can I do for it?

Asked for Male, 36 years

My nephew aged 31 has been married for 5 years. He has no urge to copulate with his wife since day one of his weddings. Resultantly, his wife insists upon him either to have himself potent for her or divorce her. He does not want to divorce her. Can any doctor please suggest some medicines for his impotency issue and oblige.

Asked for Female, 33 years

I wanted to ask is castor oil safe to start labor pain? I'm 38 weeks pregnant and Dr has asked me to get admitted tomorrow but she will not wait after 38 weeks because I'm chronic hypertension patient but it is under control by medicines. I want to deliver naturally that's why I want to start labor pain. Pls, give your suggestions.

Asked for Female, 32 years

Asslamoalikum I'm almost 10week 5 days pregnant my doctor ask me if I want to undergo genetic screening during my first trimester she said its not necessary and its all up to you. but I wanted to know do I have to? Or its fine if I don't want to do that?

Asked for Male, 6 years

One month old baby boy didn't pass the stool from more than 36 hrs now. Urination is fine and feeding properly as well. Advice please

Asked for Female, 7 years

Baby of 18th month Problem is the gap in between of two upper tooths and it's touching the lower lip due to which the lower lip bleeds at that specific point on the lip. How should this gap finished and how to resolve this. Any advice is required

Asked for Male, 6 years

I have 45 days old twin babies. They are taking Morinaga bf1. The problem is, They don't sleep well and keep on crying for formula even after taking one only half an hour back and it's not like I underfeed them and they stay hungry. They start throwing up if given more. I don't understand what's the problem. why they keep on crying for milk. Also, give me advice about pacifiers..

Asked for Female, 54 years

Hi, my mom has high blood pressure. She refused to take medicine so she doesn’t get dependent on it, is it okay? It’s stress related What diet and food should she eat to get her blood pressure normal? please guide thank you. P.S it’s her first time and the doctor was convinced by my mom for not taking meds.

Asked for Male, 31 years

I am going through severe anxiety and depression. Age is 26. My bp use to remain very high, 135/95 mmHg in normal hours and when its not normal it reaches to 145/100 mmHg. Anticipated reason for the case is over thinking and my abnormal diet, I am skipping breakfast and dinner usually. Does any recommendations or therapy advise I can get to control the things?

Asked for Female, 36 years

I'm a pcos patient. Unable to conceive. From last year periods were on date but from last 2 months no periods. Letrozole 3 cycles are done . Now had taken D-gest tab for 10 days. Still no periods. Gaining weight. Unable to control hunger. What should I do?

Asked for Male, 25 years

Male Age 20 found Blood in stool (red blood didn't feel any kinda pain entire day) Also from last two days Loss of appetite Ain't using any kind of drugs(medicine) What could be the cause? Should I visit a doctor?

ask vc qus img
Find the best doctors,in minutes!
Get your consultation for as low as Rs. 1000!
Book an appointment