0 0 0 2
icon_location
search-outline search Asset 19 Asset 2 Asset 42 Asset 49 Asset 50 Asset 44 Asset 45 Asset 62 Asset 14 Asset 37 Asset 25 Asset 26 Asset 16 calendar password lock key star-outline gender gallery icon-services experience awards education affiliations languages icon-pmdc-circle Asset 78 Asset 81 icon-services Asset 91 Asset 83 Asset 89 Asset 87
chest child cosmaetic dentist diebetic endocrionologist ent eye Gastro generalPhysician generalsurgeon gynecologist heart kidney neurologist diet-new on-new ortho pain Asset 6 Asset 5 endocrionologist Asset 4

Health Forum

Asked for Female, 47 years

I am over forty years old. Recently my weight increased rapidly and belly came out even though there was no significant change in my everyday routine. I feel full and my heart burns. What is it? Please suggest a treatment.

Asked for Male, 42 years

I had Ultrasound done and found Gallstones/ gall sludge. I do feel pain and nausea occasionally but by medications it becomes bearable. The doc is saying to open me up and remove it by surgery. My question is should i go for it or not?

Asked for Male, 61 years

My father got his toe inflamed. He’s diabetic. He used Velosef and Brufen for two days but then tried some home remedies. Unfortunately, the situation is not getting better. Any doctors who would like to suggest for his recent condition?

Asked for Male, 48 years

I had my gallbladder removed about 3 months ago. After removal, I still lost my appetite and also weight. Now with this pain originates in my gallbladder area and moves to side and back. Sometimes pain is unbearable. What can I do more than removing my bladder? I really sick of this problem.

Asked for Female, 45 years

My mother in law has pain in right side on and off from 6 months. She used to have fatty liver problem few years back but it got cured with medicines. Please tell me if the high cholesterol could be the reason of fatty liver? If he has high sugar, could it be due to that fatty liver? And what should she take in her diet?

Asked for Female, 66 years

My mother is diabetic, blood pressure and heart patient. She is suffering constipation, stomach disorder and body pain from the last few days. Her urine report diagnosed with 1020 plus cells and infection in kidney. Any good physician who can treat, guide and provide any medication?

Asked for Male, 59 years

I have been on Lithium for bipolar disorder for over 20 years. From a blood test two years ago, I noticed that my GFR was below 40. So, I gradually started switching from Lithium to Epilim to avoid further damage to my kidneys. But now, I experience excessive thirst and I wake up at night to pee and drink more. I have transparent urine with bubbles, and I also feel quite tired. I would like to know what are your suggestions for these issues.

Asked for Female, 28 years

I notice a swollen area in my neck. Doc diagnosed it to be a swollen lymph node and recommended fine needle aspiration biopsy (fnab). I wanted to know is this absolutely necessary? Is there not any other method which doesn't require insertion?

Asked for Female, 41 years

Last day out of nowhere I started to feel faint, my heart starts beating hard and fast, cold sweat and shivers, breathless. Did EKG but the result came ok. I am still fearful about this happening to me again. Can you give your opinion about the cause of this?

Asked for Male, 42 years

I have been diagnosed for hypothyroid. My tsh levels have been in the normal range for two months and hair loss has not improved at all. The dermatologist said everything is healthy from that stand point. Is this normal? Also, I have a nodule of 6mm on my thyroid. Would that cause the hair loss?

Asked for Male, 41 years

My husband feels out of breath and has chronic coughs but recently he complains about chest tightness. I am very worried about him. I want to ask is this heart related or not and what can I do for him to get better.

Asked for Male, 39 years

I sometimes feel pain in my abdomen on the right side but it eventually goes away. For two-three times my stool color is unusual blackish. I feel tired even though my job does not require much physical activity. I also do not feel like eating. Please guide me about this?

Asked for Female, 57 years

I HAD MRI OF MY LEFT SHOULDER AND REPORTS SAYS MODERATE OA CHANGES NOTED IN THE LEFT AC JOINT WITH SOME NARROWING OF THE SUBACROMIAL SPACE AND MILD IMPINGEMENT OF THE INFERIOR ASPECT OF LEFT ACROMION ON THE SUPERIOR ASPECT OF SUPRASPINATUS TENDONS. GLENOHUMERAL JOINT EFFUSION NOTED. WHAT DOES THIS MEAN IN SIMPLE ENGLISH ? I AM 51 YEAR OLD FEMALE, SHOULD I BE WORRIED ABOUT MRI RESULTS?

Asked for Male, 41 years

I have this history of coughing for years. It comes and goes, lasting about a month during which I cough a lot with bright yellow mucus and blocked nose with sound when I intake air. I am very tired of this. Please suggest some remedy. Thank you.

Asked for Male, 33 years

I am male 28 years old. I had a sudden pain in my stomach and lower abdomen. I have been using BUSCOPAN TAB 10MG as prescribed for a week now but there is no improvement. Can you recommend alternative medicine?

Asked for Female, 22 years

Asking for my daughter 17 years old. She was having yellowish eyes for quite a time and complained about feeling tired. Doc has diagnosed her with Gilbert's syndrome. I want to ask can you give your advice on how can I help her with this?

Asked for Female, 37 years

Recently I am having difficulty breathing if I exercise even on a moderate level. I feel tired most of the time and sometimes get a bloated belly. I am very confused about this. Please guide.

Asked for Male, 43 years

I have been getting a rash on my skin the last year. It seems like white/pinkish blotches of dry, flaky skin. it comes and goes and most of them appear on my back and stomach. What is this? Where does it come from and how can I treat it?

Asked for Male, 66 years

My father 61 years old was taking drugs for his arrhythmia for several months but there was not much improvement. Now the doctor is suggesting to go for Cardioversion treatment. When should a person go for it? Also tell about the how effective is this procedure?

Asked for Female, 29 years

I need suggestions for the treatment of acne which is spreading on my cheeks and chin area from two weeks. I am really worried about it. My skin is dry and this acne have white heads too. I am drinking enough water. I used to have them before but they were just few and vanishes automatically and I didn’t have to use anything. Can Some dermatologist suggest me what can I use or do to get rid of them?

ask vc qus img
Find the best doctors,in minutes!
Get your consultation for as low as Rs. 1000!
Book an appointment