0 0 0 2
icon_location
search-outline search Asset 19 Asset 2 Asset 42 Asset 49 Asset 50 Asset 44 Asset 45 Asset 62 Asset 14 Asset 37 Asset 25 Asset 26 Asset 16 calendar password lock key star-outline gender gallery icon-services experience awards education affiliations languages icon-pmdc-circle Asset 78 Asset 81 icon-services Asset 91 Asset 83 Asset 89 Asset 87
chest child cosmaetic dentist diebetic endocrionologist ent eye Gastro generalPhysician generalsurgeon gynecologist heart kidney neurologist diet-new on-new ortho pain Asset 6 Asset 5 endocrionologist Asset 4

Health Forum

Asked for Female, 56 years

Hypertensive for last 5 years Taking losartan K BD, it was OK. but now the drug is not working. BP ranges 170/110 sometimes Plz prescribe some med. (Non diabetic, non sedentary)

Asked for Male, 6 years

My 10 month old has dandruff and dry skin what shampoo can I use to wash his hair.. so far I've tried Johnson's and cussons suave and pigeon. He has atopic eczema...

Asked for Female, 28 years

It's been 6 years since this fungus attack only on the thumbs of hands and toe. Fungone was taken intially. When the case became severe, Lamicil and Turbicil were prescribed and were very effective. Later, the medication had side effects and I quit taking them up. Kindly suggest me some medicines for it.

Asked for Male, 39 years

Sir please suggest me better treatment for such a painful warts bottom of my feets last 1 year. And these are tou much painful now. 5 same type warts.

Asked for Female, 25 years

I am Pcos patient and 20 years old currently 24weeks and few days pregnant my dr. prescribed me GTT test. I want to ask that what is the procedure of this test? how many blood sample will they take? Can I drink water during fasting for this test? As much as I want???

Asked for Female, 55 years

my wife 50 years old and facing a disease myopathey for long time about 35 to 40 years the disease is increasing day by day now she feel pain in her left leg and also in stomatch

Asked for Male, 23 years

Almost one and half years ago these marks appeared on my body. They started spreading. Now they are all over my body. I feel no pain no rash, nothing. Just marks. After taking bath, these marks get more visible/dominant.

Asked for Female, 30 years

Is abdominal belt effective in maintaining body shape in the case of belly fats ? Should we use it whole day, while eating exercise walk as well ?

Asked for Female, 18 years

This is happening to my niece all over body. Severe itching and burning please give me any suggestion

Asked for Female, 33 years

I am trying to conceive again. I already have a 3 year old daughter. I developed anxiety during pregnancy which continued after too. I take meds. My doctor has now decided to taper off clonazepam while he will continue sertraline which he says is safest for pregnancy. Should I really try to conceive or continue these medicines? I am so scared of a relapse and withdrawal effects. I need good suggestions please.

Asked for Male, 8 years

My son is having rashes over his body. doctor said it’s scabies. I need suggestion. Giving him ceporex and applying scab lotion initially he had a ring worm on his back and than small pimples around the area ... now rashes are all over the body

Asked for Female, 29 years

I m having tingling on body with pain in body and nausea, dry mouth. What could be the reason? Feeling too much weakness.

Asked for Female, 17 years

My daughter is taking long breathes. Quite often. Her recent chest x-ray is perfectly fine. Is there anything to worry about or it's just a new habit. Health wise she's Allhamdulillah perfectly fine.

Asked for Male, 31 years

Ulcer near the last teeth of jaw. Unable to chew anything. Age : 26 Years, Male Duration : it was fine when i did lunch yesterday around 02:00PM. Felt pain while having dinner around 08:00PM. And from morning today unable to chew any thing.

Asked for Female, 28 years

On right hand i am having continuous pain on extreme right.. the vein is also swelled up. The pain is not in the bone. But i cannot rule out why is this so? Can anyone please guide. And should i consult doctor for this because this is the hand i do all the chores with. Thanks

Asked for Female, 30 years

Hello i always get shoulder pain knee pain and get myself injured alot while working out. Can you pls guide me is there any specific test i should do calcium or vitamin d? Pls specify the test names. Thank you.

Asked for Male, 6 years

I'm so tensed as I am a new mother of 4 months old baby. His weight is 5.5 kgs. He is taking cow milk along with mother feed. My queries are 1) Is his weight ok he is not getting healthy 2) when I should start him semi-solid food 3) why he is not gaining weight?

Asked for Female, 27 years

I have skin tag on eye lid Dermatologist did not remove it as they say it’s very sensitive area please recommend which doctor can remove it.. Karachi

Asked for Female, 31 years

I have an extreme hair fall since ages, I have got TSH, CBC, HB, Iron Level tests are done. All reports are Alhamdulillah perfectly ok, so what's the reason behind this hair fall, I am also taking CaC+, and HairAids for hair issue but nothing works

Asked for Female, 41 years

I m suffering from endrometrial polyps ,my age is 36. Last year I went for DNC and hysteroscopy for same reason and again endrometrial polyps grew. Dr suggested to HV DNC again and to place merina. My question is ,Is it safe to HV DNC and hysteroscopy again after a year.

ask vc qus img
Find the best doctors,in minutes!
Get your consultation for as low as Rs. 1000!
Book an appointment