0 0 0 3
icon_location
search-outline search Asset 19 Asset 2 Asset 42 Asset 49 Asset 50 Asset 44 Asset 45 Asset 62 Asset 14 Asset 37 Asset 25 Asset 26 Asset 16 calendar password lock key star-outline gender gallery icon-services experience awards education affiliations languages icon-pmdc-circle Asset 78 Asset 81 icon-services Asset 91 Asset 83 Asset 89 Asset 87
chest child cosmaetic dentist diebetic endocrionologist ent eye Gastro generalPhysician generalsurgeon gynecologist heart kidney neurologist diet-new on-new ortho pain Asset 6 Asset 5 endocrionologist Asset 4

Health Forum

Asked for Female, 23 years

I've a white bump on my eyelid like a white head it's been more then a month it's not going away. Kindly help me what to do.

Asked for Female, 7 years

My 20 month baby girl is very low at appetite and hardly eats anything.. 9 kg weight .. please recommend any medicine to the increase the appetite. Thanks

Asked for Female, 6 years

9 month old baby boy have flu for last 2 weeks doctor gave medicine he was feeling good for 3 days now he have flu again.. Kindly recommend any syrup.

Asked for Male, 42 years

For the last 2-3 months, I'm suffering from taste buds deficiency, especially sweet one. I can't even enjoy my food. Sometimes feel tongue burns like when you take a hot sip of tea etc. Having no previous medical history. No BP, sugar etc.

Asked for Female, 39 years

My friend is 34 years old, Unmarried female, She looks week physically She has hb level at 15(checked yesterday)... is it normal....as we are not expecting such high level of hb...

Asked for Male, 55 years

50 year old male has a history of this rash all over the body and genital areas he has no hx of HTN or DM kindly diagnose and what to give him for treatment?

Asked for Female, 10 years

My 5-year daughter is suffering from tonsils and adenoids from last 3-4 years. She gets down after every weather or after every 2-3 months. Doctor suggest her antibiotics etc to heal up. But now I want her to get check by a best ENT. Her nose is blocked and lypmhs beneath her ear.

Asked for Female, 16 years

Patients age 11 yrs female has acne in forehead only.using tropical solution .it reduces with a tropical solution and then comes back again.using Neutrogena acne face wash

Asked for Male, 39 years

if a person bites nails and skin of fingers around nails, his nails do not grow. what is this disease and what is its treatment?

Asked for Female, 23 years

When eyes are heavy and forehead heavy during studies, to which dr should I show? eyes checked once they are ok.

Asked for Female, 7 years

Hi. My question targets Peads doctor and expect an expert suggestion. I have a 2 year old daughter and she is not eating anything. Whatever she eats, she vomits . she has light fever, flue, vomiting. Please advise medication if you can. Thank you.

Asked for Male, 40 years

I have severe insomnia and I can't sleep and remain disturbed all the time..After check up My family doctor suggested me 'Ativan 2mg' tablet before going to bed..So can I take it with milk or green tea please guide..yesterday I took it with tea but it didn't work well I am really very depressed and I need sleep badly but I can't..Tell me the best way to take it I will be thank ful to u sir!

Asked for Female, 40 years

I lost a good amount of kgs and currently maintaining 65 kg with 5 3” and 35 yrs old but as I eat around 1200 calories a day it has become my life style. I’m suffering from cervical herniated disc and taking medicine for that. My question is that during my last 2 days of monthly cycle I suffer with migraine and cervical issue, as well as feel low energy, depression, vexatious, mood swings, helpless and a feeling that I’m gonna die. What should I do in this case ?

Asked for Female, 31 years

I am 26 years old, married and mother of 3 years old toddler. My weight is 82 Kg and diagnosed with PCOS symptoms. I am taking Glucophage and folic acid on the advice of my doctor for last one year. My periods are usually irregular and come after 6 to 7 days after the due date. But for the last couple of months, I have periods exactly on time. Unlikely, this month my periods started 8 days before time. I am extremely worried about this and can’t figure out the reason? Is there something?

Asked for Female, 32 years

Question on the behalf of friends She is diabetic and wanna conceive She is using insulin humalin R. IS this right?

Asked for Female, 6 years

My daughter is 6 months old. She has bad itching around her ear and forehead also in her head. She feels comfort when I do. Whats the problem with her? Around her ear she has dandruff maybe or something else also have very small red spots like. Yesterday I used fucidin after that she slept. She was crying badly sometimes later, again I apply fucidin now she is sleeping. Please dr guide me.

Asked for Male, 33 years

My husband is 28yr old Alhamdulilah got no other medical issue but yesterday He felt pressure on his body, he wasn't able to either move it or open his eyes. Although he was in full senses. The Feeling was quite heavy on his body. It got fine itself after few minutes. Kindly suggest was it some kind of a heart stroke or Something else and which doctor should we see for this matter?

Asked for Male, 6 years

My one year and 2 months baby doesn't eat anything he refuses to eat everything..he takes only one bite and throws the rest it been so long he is doing like this..what the issue behind this

Asked for Female, 30 years

I am facing severe backache for a long time. My reports show Vitamin D deficiency. A doctor suggested me INDROP D ampoule which I took 3 months every week. And again taking now. But the pain isn't decreasing even 1%. I want to know if this Oral ampoule really works? What other option for Vitamin D intake beside food and sunlight?

Asked for Female, 61 years

My mother is having severe pain in the right side of the hip bone(ilium part) along with pain and numbness in the same side of the leg. Please recommend any medicine.

ask vc qus img
Find the best doctors,in minutes!
Get your consultation for as low as Rs. 1000!
Book an appointment