0 0 0 2
icon_location
search-outline search Asset 19 Asset 2 Asset 42 Asset 49 Asset 50 Asset 44 Asset 45 Asset 62 Asset 14 Asset 37 Asset 25 Asset 26 Asset 16 calendar password lock key star-outline gender gallery icon-services experience awards education affiliations languages icon-pmdc-circle Asset 78 Asset 81 icon-services Asset 91 Asset 83 Asset 89 Asset 87
chest child cosmaetic dentist diebetic endocrionologist ent eye Gastro generalPhysician generalsurgeon gynecologist heart kidney neurologist diet-new on-new ortho pain Asset 6 Asset 5 endocrionologist Asset 4

Health Forum

Asked for Female, 32 years

I am pregnant..My 29th week is going on..and facing frequent urination. Is it normal or might be UTI? After almost every one hour during the day i am rushing towards washroom and at night as well i have been waking up 3 to 4 times for the same purpose. Its happening from last 2 weeks. I dont feel any kind of burning or itching while urinating but i feel heavy and sometimes very painful pressure under bellybutton whenever i feel the urge to urinate.

Asked for Female, 9 years

Any remedy for restless leg syndrome ,where iron supplements doesnt work ? and the report says it's normocytic and normochormatic Anemia Hemoglobin is normal but serum ferretin is very low , any hematologist who can guide a little, the child is 4 year

Asked for Female, 6 years

Hi my 11 months daughter weight of 9 kg having loose greenish coloured motion from 2 days .she is teething .dr suggest entamizol .cefixim and bismol but still no improvement .today 3-4 motinon in one hour and yesterday just 1 motion in whole day .plz tell me wats the reason i m worried .also giving her ors water after every hour. She in on formula milk meji fu

Asked for Female, 8 years

Aoa all kind doctors please I want your help my 3 years daughter is getting a crying child for a month she is not eating solid foods properly she likes to eat marshmallows and chocolates she cries a lot for a small thing she wants. Her face color is also getting so white what can I do is there any deficiency?

Asked for Female, 50 years

My mother age 45, feels pain in her left shoulder and arm whenever she eats rice. Kindly suggest what she can do to overcome this situation? And why it happens with her? Regards.

Asked for Female, 30 years

I'm pregnant 8 and half month everything is normal but I have gas problem blotting n burping hy sara din so what should I do my dr prescribed me arsenic syrup when I was 3 months pregnant bc that time the same situation was with me should I use alcenic again

Asked for Female, 35 years

My age is 30, married. The problem is I am having a painful bump or a pimple in the head, my scalp and hairs hurt too. Having hair fall. What can be the reason? I have been to a dermatologist but no cure..he prescribed me some lotion and shampoo for hairs pls help me out ...

Asked for Female, 32 years

I am trying to conceive from last 3 months with no luck and a patient of hypothyroidism. I am on thyroxine medications as well, my mensturation cycle was always normal and is normal now as well. but i did not conceive, please need to know that how soon can I conceive i am too much worried.

Asked for Male, 14 years

Help needed: my son is 9 years old and he has allergic rhinitis. I have given him lots of medicines but it keeps coming back.. he gets green secretions in his nose. Does anybody know any tried and tested a remedy for this? Kindly share. JAZAKALLAH

Asked for Female, 10 years

My 5 year daughtr is Adhd with dylesxia she is under treatment i can see improvment in her behivour and hyper activty.but she is very poor in study how can i deal plz suggest me every days complain in school .advice me.

My baby is 5 months old...2 to 3 days ago he sleeps all the night only wake up whenever he feels hungry but these days he is not taking nap in the day more than 2 hours...in night he wakes up after every 15 minutes whats the reason...he has a chest infection from last 2 weeks and he is taking medications for this he seems that he is on teething plz suggest what to do to make him sleep

Asked for Male, 10 years

Is there any syrup for kids that can excrete sputum, mucus out of them without any side effect, cold & cough caused congestion in breathing, suggestions, please!

Asked for Female, 31 years

I have vitiligo all over my half legs pelvic area, hands, and now it's coming on the face too plz guide me how to treat and I am a hyperthyroid patient too and having too much itching all over my body

Asked for Female, 54 years

My mother (age 60)complains for last few days that when she eats something she oftan feels that some food stuck in her food pipe making it difficult to breathe. Kindly suggest what she can do to overcome this painful situation. She starts eating very limited food.

My baby is 3.5 months old. From last few days she cries too much not taking milk when she wants to sleep. Couldn't sleep properly. She had constipation last week but now alright. Plz guide me

Asked for Male, 10 years

My son getting white lines on nails. whats the reason? Is there any deficiency?

Asked for Female, 28 years

I have been suffering from depression and anxiety for about 3 years psychiatrist prescribed me Flux 20 mg i am taking flux 20 mg for 3 years.. lekin mjhe abhi bhi nend nh aate sucide k khayal aaty mei buhat pareshan hu what should i do plz any psychiatrist help me.

Asked for Male, 33 years

Its been two years i am suffering from PNS now its becoming more painful and frequent cyst formation is found. I need to sit on chair for 9 hours daily. I am maintaining very good personal hygiene and always used mild soaps will you please help me discovering its cause and best way to treat them. I am making my mind for phenol injections plz suggest

Asked for Female, 31 years

Hi I am 26 year old female. I got weird Black lines in my right hand. Looks like that is dirt but i have washed it several times. Applied moisturizing creams as well. But it doesnt seem to be fading away. I also wash my hands alot still i got this issue. Can any dermatologist tell me if it is some blood Deficiency or just a normal issue?

Asked for Male, 9 years

Hello, my baby is 3.6 years old. Yesterday he had coli flower in lunch and dinner. Morning he was complaining about stomach ache. Where the veg was totally boiled. Pls suggest any painkiller or stomach ache syrup

ask vc qus img
Find the best doctors,in minutes!
Get your consultation for as low as Rs. 1000!
Book an appointment