0 0 0 2
icon_location
search-outline search Asset 19 Asset 2 Asset 42 Asset 49 Asset 50 Asset 44 Asset 45 Asset 62 Asset 14 Asset 37 Asset 25 Asset 26 Asset 16 calendar password lock key star-outline gender gallery icon-services experience awards education affiliations languages icon-pmdc-circle Asset 78 Asset 81 icon-services Asset 91 Asset 83 Asset 89 Asset 87
chest child cosmaetic dentist diebetic endocrionologist ent eye Gastro generalPhysician generalsurgeon gynecologist heart kidney neurologist diet-new on-new ortho pain Asset 6 Asset 5 endocrionologist Asset 4

Health Forum

Asked for Female, 38 years

I want to ask about uterus swelling. The patient is suffering from PCOS and uterus swelling too. Patient is taking medicines for PCOS. Can you please guide us that the swelling will go away on its own or we need to treat it with medicines or some home remedy?

Asked for Female, 26 years

I am 9 weeks pregnant with my second baby. My first baby is 11 months old and she is breast feeding. My left breast is really very hard and it hurts. I am also having fever. Last night I took Panadol. My question is what should I do to ease the pain and fever as I am pregnant? Can I take Panadol 3 times in a day? I am going to travel almost 10 hours in a few days. Is it safe to travel in 9 weeks?

Asked for Female, 10 years

My daughter is 4 years old. After piercing her ear, she is suffering from piercing infection. Her weight is 20 kg. I have also attached the pictures of her ears. Please help

Asked for Female, 81 years

My mother’s recent medication which was Lasix 40mg she took twice a day due to CHF perhaps has caused her increased in Cretanine from 2.6 to 3.0 in a week. She was maintaining her cretanine between 2.4-2.6 for the past 8 years after her hydronephrosis surgery. What could be the accurate reason for it?

Asked for Female, 28 years

I had a stomach problem after eating dinner at a wedding. Went to the dr. & got the medicines as well but I was feeling nausea so I drank a solution of water plus vinegar in equal quantity I guess. But after drinking it I feel so burning sensation in stomach & upper digestive tract. Since 2 days. when my stomach is empty, is something gone wrong with me? That vinegar and water tip has been told by someone years back so I just tried.

Asked for Female, 24 years

My blood pressure keeps getting low and it’s affecting my daily tasks. I am always tired, my studies have stopped making sense to me and I have blurred vision as well (I got my eyesight number checked it’s the same as before). Along with that my inner eye and lip keeps twitching all day. Is this something serious that I need to get checked? Or should I just rely on ORS for now?

Asked for Male, 23 years

One of my friends is addicted and using Nelbon for 2.5 years. In the beginning, he was taking 120mg per day and Now he has reduced up to 20mg per day. Is there any place we should take him so he can get rid of it..your gentle suggestion would be highly appreciated.

Asked for Female, 32 years

I am 36 weeks and 3 days pregnant. From 2 days I am feeling a lot of dizziness. While sitting, lying or standing. Sometimes goes away within a few minutes and sometimes it stays for hours. My CBC was done last week it was normal ultrasound was also fine. Is there anything thing to worry about or its the part of pregnancy?

Asked for Female, 34 years

How I can gain weight? My age is 29 years having 3 kids. I can't take my meal properly. My weight is 41 kg.

Asked for Female, 6 years

Aoa.. Is it safe to give infant Panadol to a one and a half month old baby? can we give colic drops for constipation? and norsaline drops for the blocked nose?

Asked for Female, 31 years

Aoa. What type of methods are there for birth control are there except for medication? Need something reliable for 5 years. Open to all kind of suggestions.

Asked for Female, 40 years

Usually, I feel pain in rib cage(back side) when I sleep at night and lay on the bed, the pain started sometimes it happens right side sometimes left side. please suggest me something.

Asked for Male, 8 years

My 3 years old is suffering from itching on his tummy and legs. there is no rash just dry itching. i have consulted many doctors gave him lots of medicines . even have tried many home remedies. still no improvement. please help me. any treatment or solution?

Asked for Female, 27 years

I have to ask a question about my lower back pain. It happened 3 to 4 times till now that suddenly a pain starts in my back, not in the spine and it feels like a contraction, I feel like my back is floating inside. It lasts for 5-10 mins and then back to normal. I've gone through a cesarean 1.4 year before is it related to it or something else. What would be the reason and whom should I consult for this?

Asked for Male, 6 years

What is the accurate method of boiling feeder bottle? How much time should a bottle boil? N can we run a normal tap or cold water after boiling bottle to make temperature low or to remove white powder stick after boiling? Also tell me is pacifier n feeding cups also need to boil if the baby is taking formula in feeding cup?

Asked for Male, 30 years

There is severe pain in upper right incisor 2 due to infection in the roots, kindly suggest some tablets.

Asked for Female, 32 years

29-week pregnancy. Yellow mild smelly discharge without itching and burning is normal or should consult to doctor? Please tell me TIA

Asked for Female, 12 years

My daughter is suffering from chest congestion..don't want to give her antibiotics...jb wo soti hy tu bht disturb hoti hy mucus jam ki wja say uska nose b block ho jata hy sath cough b..please suggest me what should I do instead of antibiotics.

Asked for Female, 39 years

Cholesterol LDL levels are 138 and my age is 28 I don't know why my LDL level is high .. my age is 28 and I also run 25-30 min 5 days of the week.

Asked for Male, 41 years

After a road accident, my guess is due to 'Desi' medicines this has happened. These appeared almost three & half weeks ago and I am not on any medication since then but this acne (I am not sure what are these, as they look like whiteheads) problem is not going away.

ask vc qus img
Find the best doctors,in minutes!
Get your consultation for as low as Rs. 1000!
Book an appointment