0 0 0 2
icon_location
search-outline search Asset 19 Asset 2 Asset 42 Asset 49 Asset 50 Asset 44 Asset 45 Asset 62 Asset 14 Asset 37 Asset 25 Asset 26 Asset 16 calendar password lock key star-outline gender gallery icon-services experience awards education affiliations languages icon-pmdc-circle Asset 78 Asset 81 icon-services Asset 91 Asset 83 Asset 89 Asset 87
chest child cosmaetic dentist diebetic endocrionologist ent eye Gastro generalPhysician generalsurgeon gynecologist heart kidney neurologist diet-new on-new ortho pain Asset 6 Asset 5 endocrionologist Asset 4

Health Forum

Asked for Male, 29 years

I have pain on the right side of my jaw, associated with clogging of right ear. Sometimes pain radiates to the right side of the head. Audiometry and MRI tests are done but reports are normal. What might be the problem?

Asked for Female, 33 years

I am 3 months pregnant and suffering from severe nausea all the time and also having gastritis which is making it more difficult. Even taking 2 bites of anything makes my upper stomach and chest so heavy that I keep having nausea after every 5 minutes. I have lost 5kgs in a week. My main concern is, will it affect the baby development in anyway? Should I get myself drips?

Asked for Female, 56 years

My mother has never exercised before, her entire life. 5 months back, she underwent hysterectomy. My question is can she do exercises especially the abs exercise?

Asked for Female, 29 years

My daughter is suffering from wound like spots under the lip and on the tip of the as well. We are already giving her anti-allergy syrup and Amoxil prescribed by the doctor. But still it is swelling even more. Earlier it was one spot and now it has grown to 3 to 4. What should I do? Any medicine or tube that can cure it quickly?

Asked for Female, 39 years

I am 33 weeks pregnant and 7 years back I went through a C section during giving birth. My stitches didn't hurt but now they hurt a lot and I am 8 months pregnant. Whenever I sit or stand, any movement triggers the pain. My question is, is it normal? Any painkiller that can help the pain?

Asked for Male, 29 years

Can anybody guide me is bionnex anti-hair loss serum concentrate suitable for men? Age 24 male, facing hair loss in male baldness pattern from past 2 years. Which multivitamin can I take in this regard? Thankyou

Asked for Male, 32 years

I'm 27 years old working out station where i'm unable to take proper balanced diet. Can you please suggest some worthy multi-vitamins or supplements that may fulfill my dietry requirement. The need of such multi vitamins or supplement is due to getting tired after working for 8 hours and being underweight, i.e., 56 kg.

Asked for Female, 52 years

I'm in my forties, no periods from last month, feeling hot and cold flashes from last few days ...if it is going to be menopause, then what should I do to minimize the deleterious effect? Thanks in advance

Asked for Male, 12 years

If a kid of 7 years complains about stomach ache and cries due to that and then gets better with ulcenil syrup & painkiller; could there be something serious? Or can it be due to too much junk and sweets intake? Serious Suggestions needed.

Asked for Female, 42 years

Hi actually asking for my cousin she is an anxiety patient taking citalopram had already 3 kids but all 3 were c section her age is 37 so she wants to ask that while one anxiety medicine its ok to be pregnant or she should avoid? Any doctor pls advice

Asked for Male, 41 years

Salam Dr’s my brother who is a patient of muscular dystrophy and these days he has severe pain in one kidney when done with all the checkups he was diagnosed with a kidney stone. kindly suggest what is to be done?

Asked for Male, 35 years

Have pain at the left upper back of the head. Generally, I don't take such pains much serious. Just use to take panadol. But today I am feeling pain and also nausea for the first time with it. I just check my BP, which is 130/100. normally bp remains (120/80). Although I took panadol but want to know about this situation and possible issue. Age 30, Male, Used to spend a continuous long time on academic research work.

Asked for Female, 30 years

Suggest some good vitamins and pain killer for back aches (shoulder pain, back bone pain lower back pain )

Asked for Female, 30 years

Alhamdulillah 6 weeks pregnant but too much constipation what should I use? Any remedy?

Asked for Male, 32 years

My Vitamin D was 25. I am using 50,000 iu capsules since 1 month. I have taken 4 capsules till today. Doctor recommended me that after these 4 capsules I should take 2000 iu supplement on daily basis to reach Optimum level of Vit D3. Please suggest me the best supplement which has 2000 iu of Vit D3, please

Asked for Female, 7 years

My neice who is 2 years old has a very weak stomach. Her stomach is too weak that every then and now she suffers from loose motion and vomiting. This problem is continuing with her since 1 year. We have tried every medicine and consulted every doctor. But no improvement. She takes cow milk. Cannot eat things. Bcause vomits when eats something. For sometime she remains fine but after few days same problem comes back. Needs suggestions. What could be the reason of her not being well.

Asked for Male, 6 years

My baby is 4 months old and suffers from severe constipation. What should i do to relief him from pain? I was feeding him formula milk before but now I started him giving cow milk. kindly guide

Asked for Female, 49 years

I feel headache like layers are moving from forehead to nose and eyes (this one is like some hard unseen thing hold my head tightly and pain start on my back neck too) and sometimes layers of pain from upper head to other parts, some times i feel needle like pain in different areas of head but that is a small specific portion. All is weird but very distrubing as my kids are young and with pain i feel hard to hold respindibilties.

Asked for Female, 29 years

I have a persian semi punch cat and he attacked me badly due to some misunderstings..Now I am feeling alot of pain and uneasiness I can't turn during my sleep please suggest me what should I do in such condition..!!

Asked for Male, 61 years

If a person suffering with brain tumor'Astrocytoma'n facing lack of sleep,In this condition taking sleeping pills is safe??

ask vc qus img
Find the best doctors,in minutes!
Get your consultation for as low as Rs. 1000!
Book an appointment