0 0 0 2
icon_location
search-outline search Asset 19 Asset 2 Asset 42 Asset 49 Asset 50 Asset 44 Asset 45 Asset 62 Asset 14 Asset 37 Asset 25 Asset 26 Asset 16 calendar password lock key star-outline gender gallery icon-services experience awards education affiliations languages icon-pmdc-circle Asset 78 Asset 81 icon-services Asset 91 Asset 83 Asset 89 Asset 87
chest child cosmaetic dentist diebetic endocrionologist ent eye Gastro generalPhysician generalsurgeon gynecologist heart kidney neurologist diet-new on-new ortho pain Asset 6 Asset 5 endocrionologist Asset 4

Health Forum

Asked for Female, 8 years

Salam..my daughter has a red mark on her nose since her first birth week, we thought it is her birthmark but it is something else. now she is 3.7 years MA and mark is getting more prominent some times it change colors too, kindly help me to figure out what is this

Asked for Female, 31 years

Can Primoult N be taken to delay Period if very little spotting started? The date was after 5 days so i planned to take it after 2 days but its sudden spot very little. What should be done to delay?

Asked for Female, 31 years

I got my first menstruation after baby birth and its around after 3 days of 40 days but my discharge isn't getting a start as it was before pregnancy its just like spotting and few drops when I pass urine what should I do I'm taking hot milk with shuwary and desi ghee plus hot water takor but not too much difference

Asked for Female, 45 years

My 40 years old mother has a problem like this. (see pictures) such a painful. she use BETASALIC OINT. any suggestion

Asked for Male, 24 years

I applied for Pak Army and I qualified my academics and medical tests but my physical test is on 20th december today I tried some push ups and chin ups along with the running and I got too much soreness of muscles and I am unable to continue my work out kindly suggest me a best medicines to recover from this muscles soreness as there are only few days left for me please Help me please

Asked for Male, 37 years

I have severe pain while erection for 4-5 months, but now i feel some hard knots surface behind the glans left side, pain is graduallay worse when erection is in form, i don't know what its is, hard knots in penis are painful to touch even without erecton, i have no any sexual problem or any erection problem but for knots i face difficulties and pain in vaginal penetration, I'm married and have 2 kids

Asked for Female, 61 years

My mother sugar level is about 300. She is diabetic and on insuget, galvusmet and zolid.still her sugar level is above 300 mostly and sometimes near 400.pleass tell me. Her lifestyle is mostly sedentary. She is not taking any sugar containing foods or friuts. We are now giving her bitter gourd juice and started her to walk daily. Tell me please any combinations of flours for roti to control sugar too??

Asked for Male, 6 years

My son is 21 days old since he born he is passing watery motion yellowish color although he pass first stool as he should after that he passes loose motion after one week he spends two days in NICU and when he discharge he was much better and motion was semi-solid and doctor prescribed five days antibiotics course through IV according to test infection found in blood and stool found acidic now since three days he is passing water like urine and motion is also watery and yellowish.

Asked for Female, 32 years

Kindly suggest something for back pain after normal delivery it's been a year now still feel pain in back Dr suggested once CAC calcium. I took in drop D injection.once a month but jab Chor do toh dobara start hota h though I don't take them regularly. please help and suggest something and also reason for this. How to overcome it.

Hi BP 106/61 and heartbeat 125 is normal or not? Previous history of anemic and ticky heartbeat 2 years ago after a C section and then normal kindly guide

Asked for Female, 33 years

Can any gynecologist tell me that pomegranate can be eaten from 8 weeks of pregnancy? And what should avoid and what should be the proper diet for a healthy pregnancy. History 1 miscarriage last year in 11 weeks. Age of women 28. Response awaiting

Assalam u Alaikum I am breastfeeding my newborn and taking oloft(sertraline) 100mg because of OCD. Is it safe to have this medicine and dosage while breastfeeding?

Asked for Female, 23 years

Hi I need expert advice to control allergies leading to sore throat .Which foods should be avoided in dust and pollen allergies...Can I have banana and pratha???

Asked for Male, 12 years

A boy age 7 years get a deep wound, his foot got stuck in a motorcycle. On emergency, the doctor only give tetanus injection and ointment, an antibiotic syrup and said don't cover the wound. But now it has been 4 weeks the wound is not healing. 2 course of antibiotics had been done yet no improvement. 3 times poring cicatrix and dipyone but all in vein. And also patient having a fever from 7 days and his mouth and nose having blisters around the sides.

Asked for Female, 30 years

Any diet plan for gestational diabetes in the last trimester of pregnancy? And that what should one eat and all with necessary precautions

Asked for Female, 6 years

What precaution should be done to keep the newborns away from flue and cough in this season? please give your valuable suggestions.

Asked for Female, 28 years

I'm having severe acidity, chest and stomach is burning I cannot sleep. Can I take ESSO? That's the only medicine available right now I used to eat Motilium for this

Asked for Male, 12 years

Kid 7 years old has been diagnosed with a lazy eye. Whats the treatment for this? Though going to the doctor and he prescribed glasses for first two months. the kid also complains about on and off headache.. has this also related to this?

Asked for Male, 32 years

Salam everyone..my cousin has dry itchy thick spots like thing at the back of his head just above neck its greyish black in color ..we already applied betamethasone and fakiri malam it went smaller but again came back ..attaching pic ..please help

Asked for Female, 28 years

After periods days why mood swings upset depression or chirchirapan … why? causes? and the solution to fix this issue? Unmarried girl 26 age.

ask vc qus img
Find the best doctors,in minutes!
Get your consultation for as low as Rs. 1000!
Book an appointment