0 0 0 2
icon_location
search-outline search Asset 19 Asset 2 Asset 42 Asset 49 Asset 50 Asset 44 Asset 45 Asset 62 Asset 14 Asset 37 Asset 25 Asset 26 Asset 16 calendar password lock key star-outline gender gallery icon-services experience awards education affiliations languages icon-pmdc-circle Asset 78 Asset 81 icon-services Asset 91 Asset 83 Asset 89 Asset 87
chest child cosmaetic dentist diebetic endocrionologist ent eye Gastro generalPhysician generalsurgeon gynecologist heart kidney neurologist diet-new on-new ortho pain Asset 6 Asset 5 endocrionologist Asset 4

Health Forum

Asked for Male, 6 years

Some questions being a new mom 1. I m living in lahore and season is changing here. So the question is wearing one sweater is enough for 3 months old or according to some expert mommies from family, i have to make my kid an astronaut? 2. Can I take my baby for a walk during day time i mean 12 to 3 during sun? (Asking because of smog) 3. Usually i give him shower on alternate days but now everyone is saying this is the reason behind his cough and cold. Is this true?

Asked for Female, 6 years

My 4months daughter is having congestion and cough (no runny nose) .. I want to nebulize her what medicine shall I use with normal saline... She's having phlegm but unable throwout... Doc prescribed her medicine acefyl (respiratory) but it's been 5 days condition is still the same

Asked for Female, 24 years

My daughter’s menstrual cycle was regular but it is been 3 months she’s not getting her periods can please anyone tell me why is that and suggest me what to do?

Asked for Female, 23 years

My daughter is having severe coughing since 3 days. I have been giving her ACEFYL Syrup 3 times a day. And yesterday I started giving her Augmentin syrup. But still there's no relief in her coughing. Her doctor is out of Lahore. What should I do?

Asked for Male, 32 years

I got anal fissures problem during pregnancy and they become swear during delivery. After delivery they become normal. But, I got my stomach upset and my fissures become disturbed. Now I am facing problem that whenever I am going to pass stole, mucus discharges from anal first and then stole passes. Why is this brownish thick mucus coming? A side of anal has also been swollen and I am going through a lot of pain. What should I do?

Asked for Male, 18 years

My son is complaining of pain in his left side of neck, just under the ear. Upon touching I felt a lump, about a size of small ball. It's not visible and not bulging outside. What it could be?

Asked for Female, 40 years

I am feeling pain at the back of my head. Earlier it was on the left side and now it has spread to both sides. I am feeling slight irritation in my eyes as well. I have been suffering from infection in my left ear from my childhood. Some doctors say that it is a small whole in the ear and some say it is just an infection. My question is, is this related to back head pain? Let me know what to do besides taking Brufen?

Asked for Female, 29 years

Is it safe to go for IUI or IVF procedure to conceive and which one is better in terms of reliability and which one has more chances to conceive soon? Kindly answer my query and anyone who has gone through this procedure can tell me the pros and cons of these two?

Asked for Female, 33 years

I have an ovarian cyst of 4 by 5 cm with debris and strands, it is really painful. One doctor suggested me laparoscopy while the other one said that it will go in two months. But I'm suffering from this pain from 2 years. Should I go for laparoscopy or wait?

Asked for Female, 31 years

What diet has to be taken in pregnancy that enhances baby's brain development?

Asked for Female, 30 years

My weight is 42 after delivery. Now my baby is turning to four months alhamdulillah. I want to gain some weight. Kindly help me by giving a diet plan. I am feeling too much weakness after doing some work my backbone becomes painic. I even can't lay down properly. Its my first baby and my age is 24 plus. And height is 5.6.

Asked for Male, 7 years

4 months baby is having cough and congestion. Did nebulise 2 days but no cure. Please suggest

Asked for Male, 7 years

My baby is 3 months and 4 days now..he has a gastric problem from last 3 months but now he passes stool once in 4 to 5 days which is sticky'smelly and yellowish in colour.what can be the reason?and how to treat it?

Asked for Female, 32 years

I have been suffering from toes' nail cracking. and swelling of toe sometimes, with severe pain. Any cure regarding my problem please

Asked for Female, 7 years

My daughter is 1.5 months old.. she is on both formula and bf..she sleeps a lot like she takes 2 ounces formula at 9 pm and then sleeps..I try to wake her up but she sleeps so peacefully and is not interested in taking milk..then around 3 am I bf her and she sleeps again..is it normal ?? Like this gap of 6 hrs at night ?? During day time if she is awake she wants milk again and again but if sleeping then she sleeps straight 3 4 hrs without milk.. is it normal or should I do something ???

Asked for Male, 30 years

what could be the problem and symptom's of it that after dinner when I lay for sleeping sometimes I feel like burning sensation in chest..like its burning and warm from inside when I take water it gets relaxed for some minutes. I need solution too

Asked for Male, 30 years

Hi I want to know how can a person increase libiod or testosterone levels naturally without medicines? Does food have any impact on it,?

Asked for Male, 30 years

Hi I want a diet plan for me I'm 24 yr old I have belly fat I want to reduce it .belly fat is because of continuous sitting in office hours for job ..so suggest me a diet plan Otherwise I take normal diet

Asked for Female, 38 years

My sister has been married for 5 years and got pregnant twice. She got pregnant for the first time 2 months after her marriage but unfortunately she missed her 2.5 months fetus. The second time she got pregnant after 2 years of this miscarriage but this time too after delivery her 5 days old baby passed away. But after this she didn't conceive again. She is trying her best to conceive again and got many treatments. The doctors say that there isn’t an issue so what could be the problem?

Asked for Male, 29 years

My vision is blurry when looking especially at green lights at night. And every day I wake up with blurry vision in morning and also at times my eye ball pains with itching in eye. Please tell what to do

ask vc qus img
Find the best doctors,in minutes!
Get your consultation for as low as Rs. 1000!
Book an appointment